Welcome to my blog!
Welcome to my blog – there’s not much here yet, but I’ll update when I actually finish some projects.
I’ve been making things with the Raspberry Pi and Galileo, I’m going to show you how I’ve created these things, in the hopes it can help someone else…
Some of the things I’ve created and will be blogging about:
- Raspberry Pi: Network Attached Storage.
- Raspberry Pi: Cloud server using BitTorrent Sync.
- Raspberry Pi: Media centre using XBMC.
- Raspberry Pi: Connecting to WiFi and setting a static IP address.
- Raspberry Pi: Touchscreen display, controlled by Python and Perl scripting.
- Intel Galileo: Getting started – setting up Linux and SSH.
- Intel Galileo: Create an IR remote control for a Nikon camera.